Post #1
Welcome to Mrs. Walker's official Class of 2016
#PVhasPassion information site.
To begin our project, you need to first determine what your
passion is. What interests you? What are you curious about? What inspires you?
You need to find a topic you are REALLY interested in. And your project needs
to be something you make or create. Make you project memorable! Make your
project matter!
Today (Monday) you need to complete the following:
- Ensure you have a "professional" email account.
- We suggest Gmail so you can link in a Blogger blog and use the Google Drive functions for uploading documents.
- We suggest using first initials and last names. (On this site, I will be creating links to your blogs which note your last name.)
- If you need to pick a number, don't pick your year of birth (it dates you) or a zip code (people don't need to know where you came from).
- If you need a copy of the #PVhasPassion handout, download it here.
- To get you started, peruse a few of these YouTube videos.
- Begin your brainstorming process.
- Create an introduction blog on Blogger with a link to this blog. Give Mrs. Walker your blog address. (You can email it to Melissa.walker@tusd1.org)
You will have time to
work on your brainstorming sheet today (Monday) and next Monday on your blog
planning, and your implementation guide. You should also begin gathering ideas
for your proposal.
Last thing: This is supposed to be a challenge, but do not
give up! I am here if you need help, but you have to ask for help. I believe
you can do this! I believe we can do this together and make the 2016
#PVhasPassion one to remember!!
haven't found a project yet
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I should start my blog nor do I know what to talk about involving a passion I'd like to have examples of choices to go off of.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure how to start my blog, I'm unclear on which ideas I should be focusing on
ReplyDeleteif my project is to start a small business, do I have to look at all aspects of it. such as where id be based out of and if my business is like antique décor , do I have to list what type of merchandise do I sell and how much
ReplyDeleteWatched all videos and I have an idea for a project.
ReplyDeleteMy concern is when will I have time for this -Jordan R
ReplyDeletemy concern is that I wont finish on time
ReplyDeletemy concerns is not knowing what to do...
ReplyDelete