Sunday, February 7, 2016

Monday 2/8/16--Brainstorming and research

Your assignment today 2/9/16:

OBJECTIVE:  Evaluate your own interests in order to begin a #PVhasPassion project.

BELLWORK: Write down the objective. What are 2 things that concern you about this project?

(Don't forget to finish reading chapter 5 in 1984 by tomorrow morning!! If you were absent on Friday you need to come make up the essay and let me check your annotation notes and dystopian logs. thx)


TODAY's Task List: 
1. Visit Mrs. Walker's Blog. Watch some Youtube videos and look at some of the other ideas. Take notes on the videos you watch.
2. Complete the Brainstorming worksheet (pg. 4) in your packet.
3. Set up your Blog. Fill out your Blog Planning Sheet (pg. 5). And create a post about your brainstorming process and how you chose (will choose) your project. (See the packet for post guidelines.)
4. REQUIRED at the end of class:  Below this post, hit "Comment" and post a question or concern you have about this project.

If you already have a topic you need to complete your Implementation worksheet and a blog post.

NOTES:
You will need to have your topic chosen by Monday, Also due MONDAY the first blog post about your project and the brainstorm worksheets.

Lastly, please do not hesitate to ask me for help or clarification. I am here to help and guide you on this journey.

24 comments:

  1. Still looking for a topic, but will have one by tomorrow or Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a project yet it is to hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT is supposed to be hard. Think of some things you are interested in. There might be a project there.

      Delete
  3. I have not thought of an idea yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure on what I'm going to do yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having trouble coming up with an idea that I'm happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One concern is that I will get confused and fall behind a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this happens this becomes part of your project. And you set the times on the implementation worksheet.

      Delete
  7. My only concern will be materials, but that will be an easy remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still learning and understanding what we have to do, but over time I'll get it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only concern is how long each of our blogs need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That I won't have enough ideas to make the blog interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. put on palo verdes first hair show

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like this project is going to be the death of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. my concern is picking a good topic that I like and will enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My concern is if I will have the time for all this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What if people don`t care for my posts, should I alter them?

    ReplyDelete